For your convenience & peace of mind, we offer all services (including surgery) on Saturday & Sunday at no additional cost. If your pet insurance won't cover the costs, please ask us about cost-effective alternatives & loyalty programs - 22-33% off everything, no exclusions, no hidden costs, no waiting period.
- Consultation & Check-up (0-15min) $77
- F3 Cat Vaccination & Check-up $110
- C5 Dog Vaccination & Check-up $121
- Rabbit Vaccination & Check-up $121
- Microchip $77
- Cat Castration Package*^ $286
- Cat Spey Package*^ $396
- Dog Castration Package*^ fr. $440
- Dog Spey Package*^ fr. $495
- Dental Clean under General Anaesthetic Package* fr. $396
* All packages include pre-op check-up, intra-op IV fluid and medications, E-collar after desex, and post-op recheck and suture removal. Pets must be fasted for 12 hours before the procedure, water is OK. A blood test is recommended for any procedure that requires sedation or general anaesthetic for safety reasons.
^ Pets that are in-heat, pregnant or have undescended testes will incur surcharges.
One Health Veterinary
(Darlinghurst Vet Clinic & Darlo Vet)
234B Crown Street, Darlinghurst 2010
(02) 9380 2300
By Appointment Only
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 2pm - 5pm
We are closed on Fridays, public holidays and December 25 - January 1.